SlapSee Pro Folding Wrist Slapping Sunglasses - Black Frame Coral SlapMulti Lens
Also available at the following retail outlet(s)Click logo for store locations
Pricing and availability vary by retailer. The information is provided solely as guidance.
- Product Information
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
SlapSee Pro Sunglasses are a revolutionary style of sunglasses with a unique design that is both innovative and fun. These foldable glasses will not fall off your head. The secret is in the ground-breaking frames which feature a special hinged nose-bridge and in the silicone-coated sprung steel arms. SlapSee Pro Sunglasses are the first sunglasses in the world that 'clip' to your head so they won't fall off, then fold and 'slap' around your wrist, ankle, bike handlebars or just about anything else.
- Have shades whenever you need them with these fashionable Slapband Glasses
- A special hinged nose-bridge that lets the wearer fold them in two and slap them
- Wear them on your wrist, ankle, or curl them around a bag strap or handlebar
- Durable silicone-coated arms
- A great gift for adventurers, sports persons or just anyone on the go.
- The lenses are polarized and have a UV 400 grading which blocks 100% of harmful UV rays.
- Rigorously tested to ensure impact resistance
- An innovation in sunglasses design- built for action!
- Designed in New Zealand.
- Frame Color: Black.
- Frame Material: Nylon TR90, durable and resistant to chemical/UV damage.
- Frame Style: Wayfarer.
- Lens Color: Multi.
- Lens Material: Acetate.
- Arms: Sprung steel "slaps", covered in Coral silicone.
- Foldable: Yes.
- Size: Lens 50 mm - Bridge 17 mm - Temple 155 mm.
It is convenient to carry. Wear in the hand is also very beautiful and shows your generous.The frame can be folded,mirror legs can bend.When you don't want to wear in your face, you can wear your hand directly.