Ugears Dynamometer - 48 Parts - 3D Wooden Puzzle - Mechanical Model
Also available at the following retail outlet(s)Click logo for store locations
Pricing and availability vary by retailer. The information is provided solely as guidance.
- Product Information
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
UGEARS creates eye-catching and imaginative self-propelled wooden mechanical model kits that can be assembled without glue. Their designs are inspired by real-life mechanisms and embody love of art and ingenuity. UGEARS believes that building these beautiful working models should be a fun, engaging and rewarding experience for the whole family.
In this world of video games and virtual reality, people still get excited when they find creative and fulfilling ways to use their hands. UGEARS fuels this excitement and gives individuals and families the opportunity to come together through the joy of hands-on modeling.
A model that uses the same principle as our Pneumatic engine, but has a certain game element added to it. Blow on the top gear and the whole system comes alive. Depending on the air pressure, the arrow will point to a certain picture that symbolizes the things you can do according to your power. The Dynamometer is one of the simplest UGEARS models to build. But at the same time it demonstrates some principles of mechanics in particular, the cascade of gears and the mechanical junction known as Geneva drive.
- NO GLUE CONNECTION - Assembling without glue and chemicals
- SELF ASSEMBLY - Details are already cut and ready to assemble
- MECHANICAL - The model produce motion
- EDUCATIONAL - Perfect for family projects through hands-on STEM learning
- TYPE OF PRODUCT - Mechanical Model
- MATERIAL - Plywood
- MODEL SIZE - 5.8 x 2.8 x 6.7 inch (15 x7 x 17 cm)
- PACKAGING SIZE - 14.6 x 5.5 x 1.2 inch (37 x 14 x 3 cm)
- PACKAGING WEIGHT: 0.358 Kg
- NUMBER OF COMPONENTS - 48 parts
- ESTIMATED TIME FOR ASSEMBLY - 1-2 hours
- WARNING - Not suitable for children under 14 years
- CAUTION - Contains sharp parts
- MADE IN - Ukraine
UGEARS creates eye-catching and imaginative self-propelled wooden mechanical model kits that can be assembled without glue. Their designs are inspired by real-life mechanisms and embody love of art and ingenuity.