Ugears Pneumatic Engine - 81 Parts - 3D Wooden Puzzle - Mechanical Model
Also available at the following retail outlet(s)Click logo for store locations
Pricing and availability vary by retailer. The information is provided solely as guidance.
- Product Information
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
UGEARS creates eye-catching and imaginative self-propelled wooden mechanical model kits that can be assembled without glue. Their designs are inspired by real-life mechanisms and embody love of art and ingenuity. UGEARS believes that building these beautiful working models should be a fun, engaging and rewarding experience for the whole family.
In this world of video games and virtual reality, people still get excited when they find creative and fulfilling ways to use their hands. UGEARS fuels this excitement and gives individuals and families the opportunity to come together through the joy of hands-on modeling.
A sneak peek into once-great era of steam engines. A pneumatic motor from UGEARS is a small but fully functional model of a steam engine. One just needs to blow into a special socket or use an ordinary air balloon, and pneumatic engine will start its operation. The most amazing thing about this engine is that it is made entirely of plywood! The engine has a built in air pressure tachometer and two built-in compartments for spare parts.
- NO GLUE CONNECTION - Assembling without glue and chemicals
- SELF ASSEMBLY - Details are already cut and ready to assemble
- MECHANICAL - The model produce motion
- EDUCATIONAL - Perfect for family projects through hands-on STEM learning
- TYPE OF PRODUCT - Mechanical Model
- MATERIAL - Plywood, Birch, Rubber
- MODEL SIZE - 6.4 x 3 x 3.9 inch (162 x 78 x 10 cm)
- PACKAGING SIZE - 14.6 x 5.5 x 1.2 inch (37 x 14 x 3 cm)
- PACKAGING WEIGHT: 0.358 Kg
- NUMBER OF COMPONENTS - 81 parts
- ESTIMATED TIME FOR ASSEMBLY - 2-3 hours
- WARNING - Not suitable for children under 14 years
- CAUTION - Contains sharp parts
- MADE IN - Ukraine
UGEARS creates eye-catching and imaginative self-propelled wooden mechanical model kits that can be assembled without glue. Their designs are inspired by real-life mechanisms and embody love of art and ingenuity.